Monday, April 4, 2011

I Am Thankful

Sometimes in my free time, I blog stalk.


I know it sounds creepy. However, I am pretty sure that I am not the only guilty party out there. Also, it is generally people that I know so I don't feel super weird about it.


A couple of weeks ago I ran across a blog of an aquiantance(we are recent facebook friends, see not so creepy(she added me first too!)) and fell in love her current blogging posts. For one month each day she posted something she was grateful for. After watching General Conference this weekend I felt like I really needed to do this. I am a few days late,I will blame our little trip for that and move forward with the rest of the month.


Considering recent events I must confess that I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am to know that there is a living prophet on this earth. Thomas S Monson is a mondern day prophet for our time just like Moses and Adam were for thiers. I am so grateful for his guidance and counsel that he offers. I am grateful for the oppertunity to hear him speak every six months at General Conference and to read his words each month in the church's magazine The Ensign. I know that my Father in Heaven has not forgotten me nor abandoned my generation, he still loves us and gives us counsel for our lives through President Monson and other general authorities.





1 comment:

Amelia said...

What a great idea!! I can't wait to see all of these posts :)