Friday, April 22, 2011

I Am Thankful for........

our missionarys.


Tonight we had dinner with the elders and my sister had a non member friend with some questions. It has been a while since I went to a discussion but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about life as a missionary. I am so grateful for those young men and women( older couples too!) who give 18 to 24 months of thier life to the Lord. They pay thier own way to give service to others and spread the message of the restored gospel.They have guidelines to abide by, but they are blessed for it. I am so grateful for those who are serving and have served in the past, for their willingness to devote their lives to thier Heavenly Father. I know that my family has been blessed by their work as my mother was a convert. The Gospel means Good News and I know that that is exactly what these missionarys are bringing to the people they meet.

1 comment:

Net said...

We love the missionaries too. They are awesome. I have really enjoyed your gratitude posts.