Monday, April 11, 2011

I Am Thankful for........

Friends!

I love being so close to family and being so connected ,but it is nice to get out and be involved with others too, if that makes sense. I know there are countless others who are not mentioned below that make my day better by a simple message or invitation for a walk at the park. To those people who give me more reasons to smile, thank you. After a long day with a couple of twists and turns it was so nice to just go out to eat with my friend Laura and "escape life a bit". She was so nice to watch Leslie in the play place today as I attempted to eat the rest of my meal. We went for a walk in the park and around her apartment complex. She was super cranky since she got less than an hour of sleep throughout her 12 hour day. So Laura was super nice to put up with cranky Leslie.



Since I didn't snap any photos of Laura tonight I decided to put in some photos of Eryn and Gene from our trip to Idaho/Utah a couple of weeks ago. They were so good to meet us early on a Saturday morning for breakfast right before we went to the airport.


Eryn and Leslie.




Gene and I with Leslie.





It was nice to get together, I hope this summer we can get Celeste in this picture!

No comments: