well a couple of things today actually. One for forgiveness since on day threeI already missed a post. However,to make up for it I will talk about two people today!
I am so grateful for my parents. They are so kind to me and are always willing to help.
Obviously they are kind enough to let our little family live in thier house while we get things sorted away and so that I am not alone all week with Leslie while David travels. They offer to help with so much like watching Leslie so we can go on dates and do things with our church callings.
The other day I had this brilliant idea of making Leslie and I matching Easter outfits. I was so excited I loaded Leslie up and ran to JoAnns. I picked up everything that I needed and started working. Needless to say I am still need some help when sewing especially on new patterns I am unfamiliar with. So my mother was kind enough to help me whenever I had questions.
My father is on the council of our Cub Scout Pack and with David gone there are certain things that my father has been great to come and fill in for. He taught all the boys about tools, and helped put together thier pine wood derby cars. Sometimes I feel like a chicken without it's head on at scouts so I really appreciate my father's experience.
This is the most recent photo I could find of them together.
1 comment:
I LOVE your family. I also can't wait to see your Easter outfits! You are so creative.
Post a Comment