Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Am Thankful for........

my co-worker.

I never really anounced that I got a job back in January, but I did. It is super flexible hours, esstenially around the corner( so I can ride a bike) , I am brought up to speed on current events by Glen Beck each day and then watch movies in the afternoon while we sort papers. However, the best part of my little job is my co-worker Leslie Anne.

I have known her since we moved to Sugar Land back in 2001( through Young Womens), so we have a lot of history together and have a good time. Carla always comes and tells us that we are having too much fun.(Don't worry it doesn't interfere with our work!) For instance today we decided while waiting for the autopilot to finish that we would do the The Bertinator's ab blast. We both could use the excercise, but it was fun as we laid on the office floor staring at the clock timing each other's crunches.

2006 the summer after graduation

No comments: