OBVIOUSLY, I have not kept up my blogging goal. However, I will finish through my month and try to do better. This project hasn't turned out as quite like I planned but it has been good still. Even if I do not write it down I still think about my day and all the good that has happened. Though I have been stressed lately( which probably happens more often than it should) I have still been able to reflect on all the blessings that I am surrounded by. A beautiful,supportive family here and away, friends who are always willing to lend a hand. Sunshine that allows me and Leslie to both be happy.
I am so grateful for David! He has been gone all on business the last two weeks so I took over planning the pinewood derby. On Wednesday I decided that I really wanted to go to Louisiana to see my Maw Maw. I figured it out at work but that left David with the job of running the Pinewood Derby solo. What a trooper, he came home thursday evening and I left friday morning. I left him a list of things to do and he tried his hardest to get it all done. Though not everything ran smoothly( awards being left behind at work and no patches) the boys had fun and that is the most important part. He was also so amazing to spend our only night together for a week, driving around getting day camp forms, picked up, filled out and submitted.
David really is a perfect match for me and reminds me to relax and that life will be ok if not everything goes perfect. I am so glad that he is done traveling for the next 3 weeks and we can have him to ourselves again. :)
I am so grateful for David! He has been gone all on business the last two weeks so I took over planning the pinewood derby. On Wednesday I decided that I really wanted to go to Louisiana to see my Maw Maw. I figured it out at work but that left David with the job of running the Pinewood Derby solo. What a trooper, he came home thursday evening and I left friday morning. I left him a list of things to do and he tried his hardest to get it all done. Though not everything ran smoothly( awards being left behind at work and no patches) the boys had fun and that is the most important part. He was also so amazing to spend our only night together for a week, driving around getting day camp forms, picked up, filled out and submitted.
David really is a perfect match for me and reminds me to relax and that life will be ok if not everything goes perfect. I am so glad that he is done traveling for the next 3 weeks and we can have him to ourselves again. :)
As I was searching I noticed all my pictures are of Leslie. Does anyone else lack husband photos?
No comments:
Post a Comment