I believe everyone knows that I wanted a little girl first. I just wanted to dress her in nice dresses, hair bows and tights. (Plus I kept having nightmares about a large headed baby boy. Leslie gets complements on her head shape a lot, since she was a baby, so there goes those nightmare.)However, I think Leslie has become a little fashion diva.
It started several months ago when she would take her stacking rings and wear them as bracelets, she would also grab her high chair straps and wear over her neck like a neaklace or a scarf. For her birthday a sweet woman from our ward who visits often, gave Leslie a little red purse( which she loves!) ans walks around with a lot. On Sunday I laid out ALL of her clothes on the bed so that David could get her dressed. She wanted to put her coat on, but when she wanted to color I tried to take it off of her,little did I know she would have a screaming fit. In the car later that morning ,getting into the carseat , she was very put out by having to take it off and have it next to her.
Today she insited again on wearing her windbreaker and not taking it off, without another fit. Plus I put a flower in her hair and even when it was slipping into her eyes she would get upset if we touched it , in fear of us removing it from her head. My mom told me I created a monster by always making her wear bows when she was younger.
Exhibit A- My Influence
This is her today shooing away the paparazzi from taking pictures of her stylish windbreaker.
Her Sunday Coat
The Stacking Rings on her armHer birthday purse.

1 comment:
This really cracks me up! I do the same thing with Liv's hair bows. She's wearing one even if we are just home not doing anything. Maybe she'll be a diva, too? Though, if she is, she won't be really be like her mom, since I'm pretty sure I don't know how to be fashionable! :)
Post a Comment