Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Am Thankful for........

my Home Teacher.


For those who do not know what a Home Teacher is, lets just say it is one of the great Programs that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints has. It is one way the church stays on top of the members and thier needs. When he asked if there was anything he could do for us this month we had an answer.He was so great about helping get the word out for a move. The truck could only stay for about an hour and though we only had 5 feet of space we still had some heavy objects. It took just under two hours to get everything out of this truck and into our unit. It was noon, on a Wednesday and David was out of town for work. My mom and I would have never been able to do it without the help of our Home Teacher.




(I asked the moving company how much it would be to hire movers for an hour, $400! That is why we did not go that route!)

1 comment:

The Rowes said...

I love good home teachers. So... I didn't know you guys were moving. That's exciting! Where are you moving to? Enjoy your new place!