Friday, January 7, 2011

One Krazy Coupon Morning


My family goes through fruit-roll ups and things very quickly. So when we found a good deal we decided to buy a few. After we bought these 10 we decided this was a rock- bottom deal so it was time to stock up. We printed out a lot more coupons off of our 7 different computers and bought more. As you see below.



We bought these 42 boxes of fruit snacks for $4.34. Plus we came away with $6.00 off our next purchase at Randalls.( In a way its like we made money!) We bought the 8 Special K Cereals, 5 lbs of Oatmeal, 1 kids Oatmeal box and 2 Halls drops at Target for under $8.00. My Mom and I felt like we didn't do too bad for the day.
One of me/my Mom's goals is to get her one year storage in order. We are getting close on on toiletries and such but really want to crack down on the food portion so here we go! So that is why we might look like we are buying way too much stuff.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Um well if you ask a child like me Shaelynne thats a LOT but if you buy coupons i guess i might be okay to a grown up that why we are in school so i can understand why people by so much stuff

LeaDawn said...

Good work!! I am so proud. :D I bought 8 boxes of the Special K Cereal for $.32 and I was pretty excited. I love Kroger stores. You are getting good at this coupon thing!

The Carneys said...

Please tell me your secrets! You seem to be so good at this couponing thing!! (seriously, email me or something!)

Kimberly said...

$.32 for all 8 boxes! That is fantastic LeaDawn. I keep seeing you pop up on Saving a Bundle I am so excited to know such a big pro-couponer.

Amelia said...

You are a coupon queen!!! Amazing!!

Carissa said...

YOU. ARE. AMAZING! Holy Cow. That table would be Ryan's dream come true! hehe