One of our friends around the corner Krystle has passes for the YMCA swimming pool. So we took Leslie to the pool for the first time last Saturday.We both were super excited I even bought her an inflatable Goldfish to ride in so we could do tricks for her. Sadly they said it was against the rules to have floaties in the pool. :( When she got in the pool room she got super excited because she saw this huge body of water. She hated having to shower before hand but enjoyed splashing around,making bubbles and being in the pool in general. She did get a bit cold which was one of the reasons we only stayed for 30 minutes.
We paid .77 for those 26 disposable razors at CVS.Not too bad in our books. Everything else was from Walgreens and we paid about$10 which when you think about it the mascara is over $7 a piece alone, so not too bad for 2 Stayfree Pads, 2 toothbrushes, 3 knee highs and 2 mascaras.

I picked up these 13 items at our Krogers for 3.25. I did two separate transactions to get two coupons doubled and my mom was super excited about free butter.
While we were at the Pool David was away in Utah on Business. He didn't come home empty handed though. His adorable niece gave him a present to play with. Him and Leslie are having a lot of with it.
Okay I just had to share because couponing is like my hobby now.
We paid .77 for those 26 disposable razors at CVS.Not too bad in our books. Everything else was from Walgreens and we paid about$10 which when you think about it the mascara is over $7 a piece alone, so not too bad for 2 Stayfree Pads, 2 toothbrushes, 3 knee highs and 2 mascaras.
I picked up these 13 items at our Krogers for 3.25. I did two separate transactions to get two coupons doubled and my mom was super excited about free butter.
My last happy moment for the week. We went to dinner (without Leslie which was amazing alone)with these amazing people. Tony, Sarah,and Lisa. Oh how I have missed them. We went out to a restaurant and then came back so they could see Leslie. I loved how Leslie came running to the front door so excited to give me a big hug.It was one of those priceless parenting moments.
Disclaimer: I love the recent break because it had given me a chance to see so many people. I just didn't get pictures with everyone surprisingly. So please forgive me for not posting about the other many adventures of the break with friends.
Disclaimer: I love the recent break because it had given me a chance to see so many people. I just didn't get pictures with everyone surprisingly. So please forgive me for not posting about the other many adventures of the break with friends.
1 comment:
No floaties in the pool?! Leslie looks happy anyways :)
Post a Comment