I know I have talked about this before, but I really stare at Leslie and think two things 1) When did you become a toddler? 2) How the heck did you get to be so stinkin' cute ( I am her mother so I guess I am allowed to feel that way).
Leslie has been running for quite some time now. It makes going places much more complicated than it used to be. She wants to run and grab everything around her too. Church is another experience that unless she falls asleep I feel like I am just trying to do anything to keep her quiet.This includes stuffing her face with treats, and taking her to the hallway where she releases her wiggles and I chase after her.
I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this adorable coat I got Leslie!
Leslie has been babbling for a while now but now her babbles are starting to sound more like words. She has been saying "Dada" for a while but now really does say it to David and Grandpa Allred.She sometimes says what sounds like "All Done" when she is done eating. Sometimes she says something that sounds so close to "I love you". She loves picking up our phones and pretending to talk to someone, she even picks up face cards and talks to them. However when you put her on the phone with a real person she makes this adorable shy face and just smiles but won't talk. That is she wouldn't talk till she began to realize that is the only way to talk to her traveling father. She has become WAY more talkative, she even takes the phone away and walks around with it like she is carrying on a VERY important conversation. David loves it!
Leslie loves playing games. She loves being chased around, or back and forth. She also loves to remind that she really is the queen of this house. She loves being pushed in her stroller even if its from the front door to the back window, over and over again. She made my mom push her inside one night for over 20 minutes. I once came downstairs after I had gotten Leslie all ready for the day and found her in her stroller just staring at me like "Get over here and push me, I am ready". She was pretty agreeable to come and run errands with me instead.
This below is an example of what we like to call "2 a.m. Leslie". This is when she is so tired she is loopy and everything makes her laugh. This is was picture taken close to midnight after we got home from the YW Fundraiser Dinner this past Friday. It was pretty funny to watch her laugh and fall all over herself.
This video is from the fundraiser and for some reason the second video(http://youtu.be/4hqZIZGpCeM) is being funny and will not stay here. Any way Leslie LOVED the fundraiser because of the comapny and music.We didn't have to worry too much about her because she was in the arms of various YW all night. She was bouncing on these stairs for quite awhile and of course stops doing it with such vigor right when I get the camera out. My favorite part was when she fell off the stairs twice! She was in the loopy stage at this point so she wasn't hurt.
2 comments:
Oh, gosh, she is so adorable! I just love her! And talking on the phone is so cute. I also love her outfits.
Good luck with David being gone. I hope the time passes really quickly for you.
She is so dang cute! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment