Sometimes in life you have look at life and readjust your goal to be more attainable. David got a job. He started on Monday. He is now working as an inside sales person for P2 Energy Solutions. We are super excited for obviously a constant income, super great benefits and for the first time ever, paid vacation! On Monday he started his 14 week training program. We discovered that he will only be spending 4 of those weeks in Houston and most likely those will be long nights. Ummm... having my husband gone during the week, for months... this seems a little familiar, anyone remember last year?
The funny thing is David started working for Burley's Weekly Mailer the last week of January 2010 . So we will be seperated for the exact same weeks we were last year. Since I am living with my family and have graduated I think this time around should be a lot better.
As for our business ,have no fear, we are still liscened agents for Primerica and plan on being so for a long, long time. In fact David just passed his securities exams in Texas!!! He studied for weeks at the library and we are so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I'm sorry you have to do that again. I hope the time goes by quickly and I'm glad you'll be able to be with family this time. Good luck! {and congrats on passing the exams!}
The exact same weeks apart! What are the odds?
I hope everything is going well and David likes his new job!
Good work David! Last year daniel job searched from the end of November until he finally got a job at the end of February. This year- same story. :D Weird how that works.
Sorry you have to be apart- I am sure that living with your parents will make that much easier!
Yay for a new job & paid vacation! That's got to be so tough to be apart. I hope it goes quickly for you!
Post a Comment