Sunday, December 26, 2010

When you give a Mouse a Cookie......

For those of you who are married, do you remember when you were dating someone and everyone asked you if things were going to get serious?

Then you get married and everyone starts asking so when are you going to have a baby.

Then you get get pregnant and everyone asks you for months when are you due(over and over and over again)(I admit I am guilty too!).

Then you have your beautiful baby to love and dote on and you think you are safe from all the questions.

Then your baby suddenly is transforming into a toddler and people begin to ask questions again ,so when are you going to have another one?

Well we have an answer.Stayed tuned as Leslie shares her exciting annoucement later this week(Dramatic sound effects).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for this announcement. It sounds like you'll need that book before we do, I hope you got yourselves a copy! ;)

Net said...

We are waiting on pins an needles. Do tell, soon. :)

Erin and Devin said...

hmmm. i am very anxious to hear your announcement!!

Ben and Raquel said...

I think I already know what it is!! But can't wait for the "announcement"...