One warm night we took Leslie out to go see the Christmas lights and she loved it! She especially loved what I like to call the "Mini Las Vegas's". You know the ones with lights everywhere and music playing and inflatables all around. I have to admit though I had never seen a pig with a santa hat outside.

This is Leslie's second encounter with Santa. Obviously it didn't go so well either.She was the only child that cried at the whole Ward Party!

This was our Christmas Sunday Photo. My's Mom mother was wonderful enough to buy Leslie this super cute dress. David and I sang in ward choir so I opened one of my Christmas presents to be able to wear it in the program.
I promise I tried to upload this photo 4 times and flip it around but no luck. This is the closest we got too Leslie being happy next to Santa. It was taken at our friends Advent party.
1 comment:
What is it with kids not liking Santa? Almost everyone I know has that problem with their kids!
You look so lovely! I love your dress and you look so happy!
Post a Comment