Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family Pictures


(Click on the photo and you should be able to see them all)

I asked David if for christmas we could take family photos. We hadn't taken any previously due to several reasons and decided we shouldn't wait any longer because obviously we weren't losing our baby weight now. While we had a photo session we decided to just take Leslie 1 yr. old photos so here they are.

I have to say it was close to 80 degrees with lots of humdity. I spent over an hour curling my hair and well within minutes of being outside you can see what happened. We also looked out of place at the park in our long sleeves and everyone else in shorts but for heaven sakes Thanksgiving was two days away.

* This was Kimberly posting as David just in case you got confused.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Your pictures turned out super cute. I love Leslie's big blue eyes. She is getting so big.

Chanae said...

Wow! Your pictures are so good! And Leslie is walking so well. And that's funny that she was afraid of Santa. I hope it goes better next time.

MTowle said...

Very nice pictures!!!

Net said...

Love the pictures. You all look great, even if your hair went a little flat. That's humidity for you, right. Thanks for sharing.