Here is the cake that I baked for our Relief Society Activity. Sadly I probably spent as much time as someone on Ace of Cakes without the amazing results. However I still think it didn't turn out that bad.
We went and got new phones and plans at the beginning of the year. We were there quite a while but our girl did great she even pulled out the mannual to get my new phone all ready.
Spring Break was last week and my sisters were so cool that they had a sleepover here. We stayed up watching Heavyweights and ate almost an entire package of Oreos.(Sounds like a real sleepover , huh?)The next day we went on a very long walk to a local bookstore so I could check out the Indestructible baby books, and Megan just loves book stores. Afterwards we went the park and Leslie just couldn't resist playing in the splash park since it was on. Megan was a good sport to run around with her.After we went home for lunch we headed out to the Museum of Natural Science, which is free every Tuesday afternoon. Well, that was a super popular idea considering it was Spring Break. It was super crowded and Leslie got super bored too. We will have to go back another time when Leslie is a bit older.
We went back to my mom's to drop off the Aunties and David had a meeting in the area that evening. Leslie was so worn out, she just cuddled right up and Grandma didn't seem to mind. They are finally becoming friends and my mom is loving having a granddaughter who kisses her rather than tries to hit her. However because she did sleep for so long , so late, that was one rough night.
Isn't this picture above a beautiful sight. I hope no one is offended, everything really is covered. Leslie has asked to go to the potty a couple of times,she then sits, asks for a book and tells me when she is all done. She has only gone #2, but I figure a little bit after the baby is born we will push for more.
This is the only pregnancy picture that I have taken. This is me at 38 weeks and 5 days, approxiamatly. I found out this week that based on a later ultrasound the doctor changed my due date to three days later, but no one ever told me. Interesting.....anyway I guess it doesn't really matter, I figure I just have small,late babies.
I bought this costume at a school yard sale. It had a rip in the back but I sewed it up. Leslie absolutely loves it! She is so excited to have a Princess Snow White costume. Last week she wore it all afternoon and loved that we called her Snow White.
Well that is all as of late, we spoke in church on Sunday,fulfilled most of our obligations and are now playing the waiting game for our little girl. If she doesn't come on her own she will most likely be joining us March 30, just in time for General Conference.
1 comment:
Leslie is so cute - and getting so big! I love her pigtails. Sounds like you've been having a fun, busy year. Good luck with the arrival and adjustment of your little one and getting Leslie potty trained afterward.
Post a Comment