Sunday, March 21, 2010

Leslie is 3 months tomorrow!


Leslie is starting to play with her little play gym. She can now hit the little toys that hang above her that have been taunting her previously. We are so simply amused we love watching her little fist hit the rattle.

Leslie loves her mobile this is how excited she gets when ...


this guy comes swinging above her head. You can always tell when the Lion is coming towards her because she lets out squeals of excitement and shakes her little bum and legs in the air.

Leslie has loved to suck since the beginning. After almost two weeks we finally gave in and gave her a pacifier.She does not like the pacifier. You have to force it in her mouth to get it to stay and she usually whines about it the whole time. However over the last two weeks she discovered that her first is an excellent sucking device. I don't know if I should let her suck on it or pull it out so she doesn't form a bad habit. For now I think its kind of cute.

2 comments:

Mary Arlene said...

I am so glad I got to meet Leslie today she is so adorable!

LeaDawn said...

Growing up so fast! How is life in Rupert? DO you have an apartment yet? We just moved to IF. We will have to come visit you when we are in rupert! :D