David's team won the Soccer championship again! After he won he was great enough to run over to the Hospital extension to come to our birth class. Birth classes were informative a little frightening at times. However there is no turning back now! We are two weeks away from seeing our little girl.




Wednesday we went to Pocatello for David's test. David took his test and passed, (Yeah) so he is now licensed to sell life insurance in the state of Idaho. Kimberly went shopping while David took his test and found some fun deals(the shelves from the DI).


We had the opportunity to babysit for some friends of ours. At the time their little boy was 6 weeks old! It was nice to have a night where we could pretend we were parents. I realized David is good with children and I am a little nervous at every noise that they make.
We went to Rupert for Thanksgiving. We ended up making a spur of the moment trip leaving a day early. While we were there we made lots of apple juice and apple sauce from the amazing apple press that David's Dad built. I attempted some apple butter but its still really thick so I might try boiling it down again. We painted some shelves for our nursery( compliments of the D.I.) and we did Black Friday Shopping. I told David that this was the last year he had to come with me. Next year he would be at home with the baby. :) I have to say I have gone shopping on this Black Friday for years now with my mom and since. However I felt super pregnant when I was tired and my feet ached after only a couple of hours. Luckily we picked up basically everything we needed to for Christmas. Now we just have to send those off to the appropriate places.
Wednesday we went to Pocatello for David's test. David took his test and passed, (Yeah) so he is now licensed to sell life insurance in the state of Idaho. Kimberly went shopping while David took his test and found some fun deals(the shelves from the DI).
We bought out baby travel system. The day I turned 37 weeks we realized that they wouldn't let us out of the hospital without a carrier so it was time to get serious about getting one. Luckily between gift cards and shower money we didn't have to pay anything for it. Thank you everyone! I am so excited to use it. David put it together the next night and I started pushing it towards the baby room. He said I had an extra little bounce (or waddle) in my step as I pushed it around. As much as I liked the pink stuff. We really needed it to be pretty gender neutral so when we have a boy later down the road he won't be ashamed to be seen in it.
Yesterday we had the opportunity to go down to Logan for Tallie's baby blessing. We asked the doctor about going down. He didn't say we should but he didn't say we couldn't so by the end of the week we decided to go anyway. We just packed our mom and dad hospital bags just in case they were needed. Luckily we made it back and no baby yet!
Here is me at 37 weeks and 5 days. We are getting so close and everyday I feel different things and wonder if it means that labor is soon to come or not. I feel pretty silly sometimes but I have never done this before so I guess its understandable.

My Meal Management class had its final tasting today for class. We chose a 1940's Christmas theme because it was Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. We planned, cooked and decorated and were able to bring guests to show off what we have learned! It was fun to " go out" with David and dress up. A lot of people dressed up 1940's like in pencil skirts and such but there is no way I could fit my current body into a pencil skirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment