Just so everyone knows, we had our baby! We decided to name her Leslie Claire Wilson. She was born on Dec, 22 at 20:20(8:20 pm). Leslie was 6 lbs 10 oz. and measured 20 in. long. Here are a few picture of her. There will be more coming, but I was instructed to put a few up for now. And the Mother wouldn't allow any pictures of her on the blog, but she is doing well, and loves holding her little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! We are so excited for you. Congratulations.
Congratulations! Leslie is adorable. It's hard to belive you have a baby... I still remember babysitting you. Let me know if they are treating you right there at Madison... my father-in-law is in charge of the place and I'll have to let him know if there are any problems :). Take care of your sweet baby and enjoy every second of it! What a perfect Christmas miricle!
She's so beautiful! Congrats you guys!!!
LOOOVE IT!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats. And I am glad to hear that you and Leslie are doing great. Looking forward to more pictures.
so cute! congrats! that has gotta be the most exciting thing i've heard all week!
Congrats Kim and David!! She is beautiful! I wish I was there to see her! :)
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two, please let me know via facebook if there is anything I can do to help or if there is anything that you need. I am glad everyone is doing well, Leslie is a darling little girl.
Congratulations!!!
She Beautiful. We Love her. We want a Family shot when you can get on. Have a Merry Christmas. Put some bow's on that little one and put her next to the tree. Thanks for the Photo's. Grandma is getting itching hands to hold the baby. Love Grandpa, Grandma and all the Auntie's from Texas!
Congrats on being a mommy, Kimberly!
How cute is she!! I've been secretly stalking Kim's facebook since she announced she was being induced. I'm so glad you posted some pictures! Congratulations on the absolutely ADORABLE little girl!
Post a Comment