Midterms are over and we have 3 full weeks of school and one week of finals. David will be graduating, I will be finishing my internship and our baby will be on its way!
David is working on his school stuff, selling ad space for the scroll and still working on becoming liscened as a Primerica Agent.
I have been working away at my internship we have one race done and three more to go before I finish.
We also started birthing classes. These partially scare me out of my mind. Sometimes I worry that this baby will even come out ok and now they have me worrying if she will stop breathing at night when she is born! However there are a lot of things that I have learned and for that I am glad we chose to invest in these classes.
According to babycenter our baby is 4.75 pounds and almost 18 inches long. She is getting pretty big . Her movements are more painful than cuteand exciting as of late. I have to hold my stomach in hopes that she doesn't pop out! She is also giving me lots of heartburn( I hope she has a beautiful head of hair) and some days I feel like morning sickness is coming on again. I understand why women are ready for thier babies to come out in the last trimester.
However, as we toured the hospital with our class last night ( and wore masks due to swine flu) I saw a couple of new born babies. All I could think of, one day all of this will be over, esp. the birth part and then I will get to hold my little baby and everything will be ok. I am looking forward to that day! Its only about 41 away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how cute! thanks for the update! good luck finishing up :)
Yay for midterms being over!! I hope that baby decides to be nice to you for the last couple of weeks ;)I am so excited for you!!!
Kimberely! I can't believe that your baby will be here so soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Wow! What an exciting (and busy) few months! I remember child birth classes AND the heartburn. (I went through LOTS of TUMS!) Don't worry too much, you'll do great. Are you delivering at Madison? They were great there. I told Ryan I want to go back to Rexburg to have all my babies. :) hehe Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment