Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween

Its a little late but better late than never.

The night before Halloween our ward had a party. We talked and talked about costumes but didn't make time or have time to come up with something fantastic. About 20 minutes till the we were leaving we scrounged some costumes together for the evening. David was a baseball player and I was a baker with a bun in the oven.





For Halloween we went to a friends house for an amazing Halloween party. They put a lot of work into it and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Plus there were yummy treats!

My cat tail is in the middle of the body. However I believe that Devin's was the one all the way on the far left.
The boys were pretty funny to watch while they did the donut eating contest.
We took these pictures off the Busaths blog. Hope you don't mind.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

What a clever costume! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween.