Friday, September 11, 2009

First day of School

David and I both looked at each other a couple of days ago and said " I don't want to go to school". A six week break apparently wasn't enough for us to recuperate from our previous schooling. However, this is both of our last semesters!(Maybe) David for sure unless something goes horribly wrong will be graduating on December 17. I will be graduating in April.


Kimberly's first day of school photo.


David's first day of school photo.

I am however still waiting to here back from an internship to get an interview . If I get it I will drop almost all my classes and start working 40 hours or so for the city. I think that is why as I was in my classes yesterday I wasn't really interested in them. I just keep telling myself that I will be dropping them soon and so the next week doesn't matter. ( This could be a bad mindset considering how I can not get a hold of anyone to talk to).So if any of you need something new to pray for ,pray that I can get an interview quickly and will get hired. The internship is not paid, but its in Rexburg which is a plus. It only requires 10-20 hours a week and I would be putting in at least 35 or more since I need to get 400 hours. Plus I have experience with Event Planning on campus and have worked with the Chamber of Commerce on their biggest event. I mean wouldn't you want to hire someone with experience and who is willing to be their full time slave for a semester.

P.S. Only 100 days left of my pregnancy!

3 comments:

Melissa Bowman said...

Good luck this semester! Let us know how it goes!

Stacy said...

Congrats on only 100 days!! It's coming up!

Amelia said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!!