Friday, July 13, 2012

Twice as Fun

In case you didn't know, above is a picture of Leslie and her best friend Clair. They are the best of friends and fight so well together when the occasion arises.Side note they are moving soon and it will be a sad day when we no longer have their family right across the street.

Leslie has recently decided that her big girl panties are bottoms for bed time. She decided Emma needed some too. Does this remind you of any after school cartoons? Any heros?

David's mom helped me finish a T-shirt that David and I started in 2008. It was time to finish it!



I hope everyone else has such a fun time cleaning up after nap times.

Why doesn't she use her bed?

Emma loves her bathes, especially when she can see herself in the mirror. Apparently this is the important element I missed as I bathed Leslie and why she cried at bathe time.

We made homemade graham crackers, and David decorated it while I went away.

This was Leslie at the Memorial Day breakfast. D. did such a great job helping Leslie around.

Our neighbors came with us. Joesph even tried to give Emma a bit of food, which he was quickly chastised for.

It was also Stephanie's birthday so we brought her a cake.

Emma, two months, asleep at the park.

Grandma reading to the babies.
Emma's blessing.


Father's Day, David  already changed but I still wanted to catch a picture of Emma in her fluffy dress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kimberly, your kids are so cute!