 |
| Leslie wrapped herself like a mummy in the new couch packing materials. She then proceeded to march through out our apartment . |
 |
| This is my friend Nicole who is currently a part of the Teach Across America program,. She is working in inner city Jackson and area and always has stories to tell that open my eyes and realize how lucky I was to have so many blessings. In case you didn't know Emma's middle name is Nicole . When Nicole got the message she said she sent it around her whole class to see the picture of our little girl and made sure that everyone saw her middle name. :) |
 |
| David was self employed for a little while. I told him to make the most of his time he should take Leslie to more activities at the library and meet other parents. This is her with a clown that came, poor kid, one day she won't be scared I am sure of it. |
 |
| Leslie tore down the words on her wall. :( So it gave me the chance to try some redecorating. I had some blank canvases from a previous failed project and decided that they would work quite nicely in the girls room.Leslie was so excited to help me paint them pink and loved getting her toes painted. Emma not so much. |
 |
| MY AMAZING Mother-in-law gave me the recipe twice for her sweet pickles. I LOVE these and so does David. Leslie refuses to try them. We bought 28 lbs of pickles and spent three days getting these ready. Megan helped me a lot and my mom came the last day to help. I apparently went a little crazy on the food coloring, but when David tried to show me how to do it, he had a similar experience so oh well, you can come and try our Emerald City Green Pickles. |
 |
| Ohh.....I saw this by the dumpster on the way to my 9:30 ward council meeting and thanks to life changing pintrest decided that I REALLY wanted it. David said we should grab it, and I pointed out it was 9:35, and said if it wasn't there when we got home then it wasn't meant to be. At 3:00 it was still there, well in pieces. Someone put of the drawers inside the dumpster. :( However we found them all and brought them inside. It sat in our living room for a couple of days while I pinned lots of ideas on what to do it. We actually really liked it in our living room or thought about making it a tv stand for some color in the living room. In the end we decided that we shouldn't bring in more furniture only replace things. |
 |
| There were some things that needed some fixing but David was great and helped. After my dad heard about us using a kitchen knife to shave down a drawer that didn't fit he hung his head in shame and declared David was getting tools for Christmas. Orginally I thought I could get it to my parents and fix it up there, but my mom was crazy about adding anything to the chaos of the garage. |
 |
| While David was at a scout campout, this is what I worked on in our dining room. I tried to antique it but was a little nervous about making it "roughed up" and hating it. That is also why I decided not use dark wax as the top finish. I wasn't sure how black streaks would look over the pink and white. One day I want to try working with chalk paint some more. I really like the results and having not to sand or prime it was great! |
 |
| Sisterly love! |
This is a picture of Leslie at about 3 months, her and Emma look a lot alike!
 |
| I went to my first pampered chef party in January. As a saver in training, I spent a little bit and put it away for david to give me it as a gift. 6 months later he pulled it out.I hosted a small party last month and David said he spent three hours trying to get Emma to sleep and two seconds after he walked out the door she zonked out just like that. |
 |
| Cow Appreciation Day |
 |
| Jill made such cute outfits for her family. |
 |
| We were chocolate,regular and strawberry milk cows.I gave Emma some ears but never bothered to put her spots on. |
 |
| One morning Leslie insisted on wearing her Snow White costume and told us she was going to the ball.We were going to my mom's house so we got the"princess ready" at home, doing her hair and nails.When we got there she would not get out of the car because she needed to go to the ball.So we had Megan put on her blue dress and she became Cinderella and she came to get Snow White for the ball. Leslie finally agreed to come in but then insisted she needed a "Cinderella" costume too. Anyway, thanks Aunt Megan for being so great ,for dressing up and dancing at the ball with Leslie. |
I started this back in July.Wowzers!
No comments:
Post a Comment