Leslie is getting better and better at singing Happy Birthday, and since it was Emma's real Birthday we figured it was the best time to do it.
| Well, you already knew this part, I just thought I would show you what the hospital made for us. I really , really liked the frosting, it just melted in my mouth. |
| Just thought I would throw in another photo of Emma, I can't believe how much she has grown. |
| Sisters on Easter Sunday, Emma wasn't quite dressed yet. Can't wait till next year when I have two little girls to dress up for Easter Sunday. |
| Being Sweet to her sister |
| Usually this look of horror which dons Emma's face while Leslie is near. Leslie isn't exactly soft with her yet. |
Looking back I remember thinking how this video documents how rough Leslie is with Emma. Now I think wow, this is not so bad compared how she jumps all over her and yells in her face things like " Emma, you're so cute!
However I do love when she is soft and gives sweet kisses and reads stories to Emma. Its fun to see her try to make Emma dance with her to the music.I am looking forward to the day that they can play together.
However I do love when she is soft and gives sweet kisses and reads stories to Emma. Its fun to see her try to make Emma dance with her to the music.I am looking forward to the day that they can play together.
2 comments:
aw what adorable sister love!!! They are so cute together.
So sweet and I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment