Since Leslie is getting so big we deicided she was big enough for a new carseat. She was starting to cry every time we put her in her old carrier. She was pretty excited when it showed up at our house. However, she still cries when we strap her in, so she must be going through" that phase" again.
*I would like to take a minute and say how much I LOVE swagbucks! We used $20 of our amazon gift cards on this and I used my free Amazon Prime Shipping for being a mom. We paid like $30 and got it the next day. :)
Earlier in the year I bought this 6-12 month coat for Leslie for this winter. Little did I know we would be in Houston this winter. However, Leslie did not want to miss in all the winter fun her cousins were enjoying up North with the snow. So we put her coat on and had her flap her arms up and down to make a....floor angel? She was happy, we thought she was cute and we know it was pretty silly.
Don't you like the shorts she wears with it?Very appropriate for the season. She also has a matching hat. Maybe in January she will actually get to use her winter gear.
I don't know if I mentioned it before but Leslie is walking in fact she runs. We play chase around the house and she just runs off giggling.In this film she is more shakey than she is now.
Now she slides down the stairs too. That's a big milestone and I can't believe how easy it was. I tried to make her do it one day and for the following days she would scream if I set her on the stairs(she was terrified, I felt like a super bad mom). Every now and then since I have slid her down the stairs moving her limbs just for her to get a feel for it. She would laugh sometimes and then focus again on her journey upstairs. Monday I pulled her down one stair and then she started sliding down on her own until she saw her Dad upstairs and made her way to him.I guess children will do things when they are ready to and no one can make them do so otherwise.
2 comments:
Aack! She is SO BIG! And CUTE! What a doll I see a lot of both of you in her. I bet she's so much fun right now.:)
That picture of Karen is amazing!! I wish I could've been there!
And Leslie is adorable as always :) :)
Post a Comment