Jason and Lochsly loved playing with Leslie when they came over. I know Leslie has missed them since they have left.
My parents kept saying this was an akward picture because it looks like it the child is theirs. However that is what happened when there is only one neice or nephew.
The Allred side
David loved the flowers
Leslie was getting a little warm from the hot August sun. Luckily we packed some cooler clothes and gave her some water.She really enjoyed drinking from a different kind of bottle. I would like to take a moment to state what a blessing it was to be married in a cooler state in August. My mother and I forbade my younger sisters from getting married in Houston in the summer due to the heat . The poor bride and groom were having to towel off thier faces throughout the pictures process.
The Allred Siblings
The couple after a long day
A couple of pictures of our family oustside the Houston Temple
I was able to see some of my friends that I have known since I was a baby. Teal left for her mission at the begining of the month. She will be serving at the Idaho Falls Visitor Center so if you are up that way maybe you should stop by and see her.
Leslie hates being down on the ground she would much rather be walking. In fact some days she can be found running. She is also starting to babble and trying to eat anything she can get her hands on.
Leslie loved being apart of her aunts birthdays. She loved playing with the gift wrap.
SO this is our new car or at least it was for a day. Some people visiting across the street backed into our buick it dented the door and completely broke off the side mirror. It was in the shop for about a week. The insurance paid for it but we had to pay for insurance on it and decided instead to get by without a fourth vehicle at the Allred house. It all worked out and now our car has a nice new door on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment