Thursday, February 18, 2010

We keep going

I thought I would update everyone on our lives. Leslie is growing like a weed some days it seems. She will be two months next Monday and she is still wearing her newborn clothes. Her 0-3 months are still pretty big on her, I even bought her new pants which have a tendency to fall off of her. She is getting to be so much fun too! She is starting to talk back to you, smile really big and laugh a bit. I look forward to changing her diaper and changing her clothes in the morning because she is so happy and I get the biggest smiles out of her at that time.





As for other news. Last week I got out my sewing machine to work on a class project. I was inspired to finish those shams I started last fall. Leslie was taking a nap and I didn't feel inclined to do my homework so I worked on this.They are more green then I thought, which I don't know why because they are green. However with our sheets it really is not a bad ensemble. They aren't quite perfect of course but I am pretty proud of myself.


David and I went down to Utah a couple of weekends ago for a baby blessing . We were able to see my friend off before she went to the MTC and able to go to the Salt Lake Temple. Its our 12th temple to go to together and do ordinances. Thanks so much for babysitting Beckah, we appreciated it a lot!



David's job is going well. He keeps telling of all these jobs he finds out about while he is out selling newspapers. He said I could teach sewing lessons( ummm... I should take them!) or work at a dinner theater someone wants to opens. I have all sorts of options while there. We do miss being together during the week but it makes our weekends all that much more special.

6 comments:

Krystle said...

Leslie is so Adorable!! Oh how I love that smile! :)

theriddle said...

She is so beautiful! Next time you are near temple square give us a hollar we only live a few blocks away.

Stacy said...

Leslie is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is! And I love your pillow shams! I think they look awesome!

The Rowes said...

Leslie is such a cutie... you and your husband did a good job. :) Will you guys be coming to H-Town in August for Jason's wedding? You probably are seeing as Jason is your brother. :) I would love to meet Miss Leslie in person.

Amelia said...

<3 all the Leslie pics! Also I am way impressed with your pillow shams!!

Carissa said...

Wow! Can I tell you... you guys are my heroes! I can't imagine finishing school, having a newborn, and being apart all week. I totally admire you both!