Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January

The Wilsons were only able to come for a little while but we are glad that they came!


My mom came for two weeks to come and help out! She helped out so much! Both me and David miss her very much for several reasons.My sister also came up with her to start her college experience at BYU-Idaho.


It was also the first time my mo ever played in real snow!



I started my last semester of College! This semester is way different because I don't linger on campus anymore. I am quick to get to and from class to get to the car to get to the baby. My mind wonders a lot when I am at class to Leslie too.
Some things about Leslie:
  • She is five weeks now
  • She likes to eat and LOVES bottles
  • When she sneezes twice she makes an adorable coo noise that one day I will catch on camera
  • She loves the swing
  • She sleeps very well in her swing, carseat and on people but no so well in her pack n play or crib
  • She sleeps pretty well for her aunt Chanae in the morning but won't for her aunt Lauren
  • She is very spitty!
One Week
Two weeks
Three Weeks Her and her older cousinTallie
Leslie with her younger cousin Megan

One Month
Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she is flying in her dreams
Before my mom left she said that Leslie needed something to look at to stimulate her little mind. So i picked up this play mat a local store. She seemed to like it.I felt like a good mom.
**DAVID GOT A JOB
David accepted a job with the Burley Weekly Mailer. So we know where we will end up after I graduate.Luckily he is from Rupert and can stay at his parents till I move out there. Which will help him not be lonely not to memtion money on rent. I am still in Rexburg with Leslie until I graduate and then I will be joining David. We figure its only for two months.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh wow. That must be hard. You should definitely let me know if you need company or a babysitter. I am home lots this semester. I'm glad David got a job though! Congrats!

Mariko said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats to David for getting a job!! Even though you have to be separated for a bit :) Glad to hear...or read that things are going well for you!!

Amelia said...

I love the little Leslie updates! I hope she is being a good baby for you :) Congratulations on your job David!