Thursday, July 30, 2009

OUR SECOND ULTRASOUND

We are having a beautiful baby GIRL! The technician said she was 95% sure it was a girl and the doctor agreed after he saw the ultrasound. This will be our last ultrasound, unless the doctor thinks there is a reason to have one .I guess we could still have a boy come out but, we wouldn't find out till birth.

We are BOTH so excited! I have been mentioning to David that I really felt like it was a girl lately, I had even been dreaming about our baby girl. So, I guess there is something about mothers intuition. Of course maybe I wanted a girl so bad that I made myself believe that's what it was going to be. No matter , we are having a baby girl and we are super excited!


She was very wiggly during the ultrasound and did not really want to get in the positions the technician wanted her in. I think after about 30 minutes we got all the shots that we needed. The doctors office was fantastic and gave us a CD of all our ultrasound pictures!



This is her profile!


Her foot!



One of her hands and her other arm is on top of the picture.



This is a pretty good idea of what she looks like all the time. She kept trying to hide her gender. I told the technician however to feel free and invade her privacy because I really wanted to know!

I am afraid we do not have names. We have a way stressful couple of months and figured we would think of names later. So now we will get started on that process.

11 comments:

LeaDawn said...

congrats! I am sure that she will be an adorable little girl!

Jeff said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!!!

Jeff said...

that was really from Venita, I didn't know it was signed in under Jeff.

Melissa Bowman said...

hey, so do you have any belly pictures yet? are you noticeably showing? i'm so happy for you two!

Megan Busath said...

so crazy that that's INSIDE your belly!!! :o) And they can take pictures of it!!

we're happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations David and Kimberly! you two will be amazing parents and I am so happy for you both and your growing family!

Krystle said...

Yay!! Im so happy for ya'll!! Magen and Michelle came over today and the first thing out of their mouth was that you were having a girl! I think they are just a tad excited! :)

Carissa said...

Yay! Little girls are the BEST! I'm so excited for you both! And you have plenty of time to figure out the name. We had a hard time too. We ended up buying a GINORMOUS baby name book and going through the entire thing. We had it narrowed down to 3 by the time we made it to the hospital! :) Good luck and Congrats!

Nettina said...

You are right, it still could wind up being a boy... that happened to my relief society president. The baby came out and the doctor was like oh what a big healthy boy! ...they were shocked to say the least! But congrats!!

Amelia said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Stacy said...

YAY! congratulations!