We thought these were some cute photos of some of our nieces. Those two girls sat there for quite a while eating all those peas.
Friday was a fun filled day. Chanae and David created a slipn slide that the children loved! Some of the adults loved it too! That night we were able to drive to Twin Falls to take our family pictures by the ShoShone Falls. We got our pictures but had to run to make it out of the rain!


Saturday was the actual Fourth. We went to town and staked out a spot for the parade. I don't think that I had ever really watched a parade before. There was a lot of sun but we all seemed to enjoy ourselves. The kids went crazy for the candy that they threw out.After the parade we had our family Olympics! It was fun to see all the kids running around. That evening we had a family talent show which was a lot of fun. David did his amazing spinning pillows act.
I don't think I would have seen a tractor in a Houston parade.
Some of our family on the side. To the right is one of our nieces hoard of candy.
One of the families brought a pinata and all the kids enjoyed that. They has a lot of candy at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment