Things in Rexburg are great! We haven't had snow in two weeks and almost all the ice in our driveway is gone!School is in full gear and David and I both are feeling the effects.
The three day weekend was a nice break from school. We both have positions in the Service Activities on campus. David is a corrdinator and I am a manager for the Book Drive(so if anyone has books they want to get ride of, I will take them!). We went to a cabin near Driggs for the overnight retreat. It was fun to get to know people and learn more about our positions this semester. When we got back early in the afternoon we quickly got ready for David's work party. They rented out a building for Lazer Tag. It was fun. We both will be excited for when the complex is completed for commercial use this summer. Monday was spent FINISHing THE FAMILY CALANDER. We printed ours off last night and realized there where some things that went crazy so we fixed them and are burning new CDS and will be mailing them out this weekend. Sorry that it took so long.
This weekend we are voluntering at the Chamber of Commerece for a Farmers Dinner and then hopefully going to the Barbershop Festival Saturday. If anyone wants to drive up it will be a really good concert. Its by far one of my favorite concerts every year.
Well I hope everyone is doing well and we love you all.
2 comments:
Glad to hear things are going so well!! I miss you :)
I wish we could come! I'm excited for the laser tag stuff as well. Are you guys going to be up there in the summer? If you are, we could have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment