Monday, February 2, 2009

Leisure Time






We had fun trying to match the sides of our faces a while ago. We decided these are some options of what our kids might look like.


Here is the recipe for the Chocolate Éclairs: (I didn't want to forget)

1 box whole graham crackers
1 lrg box instant vanilla pudding (mixed)
1 12 oz. cool whip tub
1 can milk chocolate frosting (warm)

Mix the cool whip into pudding. Layer graham crackers in a 9x13 pan. Then add pudding mixture,repeat and top with crackers. Frost with icing and refrigerate till time to serve.

Happy Groundhogs Day. Only six more weeks winter ,right?

4 comments:

Amelia said...

ha ha you guys are cute. also I can't believe we've already passed groundhog's day. I didn't even notice; apparently I need to pay attention to life outside of campus more often, lol.

P.S. I come to Idaho in 9 days!!

Chanae said...

You two are nuts! Loved the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you guys are blogging! :)

chad said...

I think one of the pictures of Dave looks like Brian. Your kids are going to be darling...