Thursday, July 15, 2010

Past On Goings

Before the very busy last couple of weeks here are some things that we have been up to lately.

We celebrated Father's Day. We didn't do anything fancy we were still recooping from everything that had been going on.

I would like to publicly thank Lauren for coming with me to Orem so that I could see Shani( one of my very good friends from high school) on her wedding day. I was so excited to see her again and for her to meet Leslie.



On our way down we made a short stop in Ogden to see Michelle McRae. It was so great to see her and all of her fantastic wedding photos.


Story: David saw this little scooter at a storage unit sale. He bargained and paid $5 for it. His father took a special interest in this little project and spent a lot of time and financed this scooters revival. After it worked we all took it for a little spin around the drive way. Its fun but it really is just a little side walk scooter and there aren't too many sidewalks around in the country part of Rupert.






1 comment:

Stacy said...

I cannot believe how big Leslie is! She is so darling!