Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Last Rexburg Adventures

After David put in his two week notice we had time to actually stay and enjoy ourselves. We decided to go for a walk and saw a bunch of tents up at Broulims, its a good thing we went when we did. They were having a steak cook off and there were free samples! Needless to say we made our way through the tables and checked Lunch off for the day.

As we were walking around our old stomping grounds we found these. They were posted on every Rexburg Housing Complex. Only in Rexburg I guess... but I have a feeling this is causing quite a stir.



We took Leslie to the gardens on campus and met up with a childhood friend of mine whoose name is also David Brent.



We as a family Finally climbed R Mountain! I am so excited to say that I finally did it. Carrying an extra 16 pounds was kind of interesting too but it was nice to get up early with our little family and go for a hike. Being in the recreation department really opened up my eyes to all the fun things I want to do with my famiy one day.

The View from up top


I wish Leslie was a little older because I would love for her to play at the Splash Park in Rexburg. She actually seemed a little frightened of it when I took her near the splash fountains.

This is the Centennial Carousel. Maybe another year we will be able to take her on a ride.

No comments: