I have to say I had a lot bigger turn out at my graduation than I ever expected. Of course four years ago I didn't expect a husband nonetheless a daughter of my very own to be attending such an event. However,challenging as it was some time I am so happy that it all happened that way.
Since I graduated now and we moved to Rupert for the time being Lelsie will be missing her favorite spit rag, her Aunt Lauren.
These we could call my best-friends that I made at BYU-Idaho. We are missing one specail roommate who was in California, she just had a baby and will be walking with her degree in December. As I looked at my friends its weird to think all of us but one had finished up our time her on our beautiful campus in Rexburg. A few have student teaching left and one has to get back from a mission first , and some were transferring due to marriage. Its amazing how we all started at the same time and chose different paths but our journey at BYU-Idaho all ended at the same time.
My wonderful sister-in-law Chanae Landeen also graduated this weekend. She got to walk on her birthday. What a great present for her.
Friends and family that I will miss.
Our little family altogether one last time on campus.
Oh yeah, in case you didn't read about it previously I was invited to speak at my college's convocation. I graduated in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. I was really nervous and messed up a few times but its over with and I did it and that is all that really matters.
http://www.byui.edu/News/NewsReleases2010/04-12-10WinterCommencement.htm
I will post my speech if anyone is interested.
1 comment:
Congratulations! That is very exciting, also what a compliment that they asked you to speak!
Post a Comment