Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Stuff

So David and I have been coaching a soccer team in Idaho Falls. It’s been a growing experience for us both. We thank all who have helped us. I just wanted to announce that out of the five games we have already played, we finally did not lose! WE TIED 8-8! It was so great! The kids really pull through at the end! At the last two games they scored 3-4 points within the last few minutes! They have become such a better players and I hope that they are enjoying themselves. Anyway I have high hopes for the next game. Our competitors have played together for five seasons now but last time we played them our team played the hardest game they ever have. I am hoping for our first win!( For the kids of course, it would be encouraging for those who have never played before.

Thanks again Melanie, Brogan and Ashlynn for coming and supporting the Firecrackers!

Also since I had a lot of time in the car yesterday I listened to NPR. (It’s also what I listen to every morning but I'm still not very awake then.) Anyway they talked about this dancing cockatoo and how they did a whole experiment on other animals that they could find that could really dance. When the rhythm changed they changed the tempo of their dancing. I thought it was pretty cool. Anyway here is a video of snowball!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

zachary and justyn and me (shaelynne)and alexys all like that video of snowball is funny!!!!!by shaelynne