Friday, November 9, 2012

Old Hallow Eve's Celebration

Preparing for her starring role

Sometimes we are cruel parents. This is Emma in Leslie's doll's Build A Bear Costume. We couldn't quite velcro it on her. 

Our two Rapunzels

Ready for the ward Trunk or Treat

The Royal Family and buddy Pascal
Orginally I was suppose to be gothel, David was to be Flynn.However my sewing machine is broken.:( And I was having no luck finding anything close to pre made costumes for pascal(not even a frog!) or the correct looking vest for Flynn so we splurged on premade costumes for the adults. They will make appearances for years to come . Orur neighbor gave Leslie her costume, since her daughter outgrew it. Leslie was so excited!

Rapunzel with her dangerous frying pan


Some Narian Folk and Ariel

I thought B's costume was so cute!

Trunk or Treating



My friend Laura did such a great job on thier angry bird costumes.

One of  the mom's from our weekly playgroup hosted a halloween special edition. They made halloween grub, with worms, bat poop and such and told stories. It was so cute!

One of our neighbors invited us over to carve pumpkins with her. Leslie was much more interested in playing with all the toys than helping me carve and such. This is the first pumpkin I carved since maybe I was in elementrary school. I have some room for inprovement.

Just before our night of Trick or Treating

At a door ready to knock

Riding in style. It was a SUPER cold and windy for our trunk or treat, so it was nice that Emma's costume was warm. However on the 31st it was much warmer so I think it might have been to warm that day.

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Cute family costumes! And I can't believe how big your girls are getting!