Monday, May 10, 2010

Leslie is growing up so much and we are so excited to watch her grow!


David turned 25 last week! His parents even got him a 1967 corvette! Pictures will be posted later.


We decided to try to give Leslie some rice cereal since she has been grabbing at my food and such.


Since Leslie is growing up and can finally play with her toys. This is how she fell asleep in Wal-Mart the other day.

I got up earlier on Mother's Day to get ready but apparently the kids were all tuckered out.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!! I love the picture of you Leslie :) Happy Belated Mothers Day! P.S. I loved the video in your last post. Sooo funny!

Erin and Devin said...

Oh Kim! I cant believe how big she is!!!! Leslie is so cute! Sorry we missed each other this past weekend!

Mariko said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! And you look great!