I thought this was a cute moement I walked into. They kept sharing it back and forth.


So midterms are here and gone now thank goodness!
For me this semester has been way different than previous semesters. I have been sick for basically the whole semester! What sickness would you ask would last for this long? Morning Sickness or the Egyptian Flu as my family likes to call it! Thats right we are having a baby! We are due on December 23rd, 2009. ( I REALLY hope it comes early because I would feel bad for it to have a birthday so close to Christmas.) We won't know what we are having until closer to the end of July but we are excited to find out. we had our first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing! We were able to see the profile of its face and see it's heart beat! I love reading each week what is going on in my babies development and then telling David or anyone else all about it.
Here is something fun that my Dad sent me. I had fun typing in names and seeing the rise and fall of thier popularity.
So David's internship is still going well, he has a lot of big events come up and I know will be excited to see them all get done. He was also lucky enough to go to his nephews baptism in layton this past weekend.
I had an adventure in Texas for the week! It was nice to have a week away and sort of relax from work and school but most of all just to see my family again was wonderful! We went to Louisiana for my Paw-Paw's funeral and it would good to reconnect with people I haven't seen in years or never met before. While we were there I talked my mom into buying some crawfish and shrimp which was delicious!
Maw Maw and Mom peeling crawfish. The one on the right was really huge.
Before we left my mom and I put a rose over her Dad's vetern brick.


Later that week Lauren graduated from high school and I was glad to make it that short(It was only an hour!) but monumental moement for her. Afterwards we were able to go to a family favorite restraunt, Red Lobster! YUM YUM!
When David picked me up from the airport we were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was beautiful and we started to notice a lot of similarities since this was the 4th new temple we were able to go to within the past two years.
Now that we are back, we are back to business.
6 comments:
Congratulations on the baby! That is way exciting!!! Lots of new babies coming!! YAY!
Here is another website you might like. You can log in and it will track your progress and tell you all the things that happen each week - I really like it. Also - the baby name polls are a blast.
http://www.babycenter.com/
Yay! Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you! You'll make such great parents! :)
I was going to recommend the Baby Center website too. You can have them send you emails ever week with your babies progress and development. The keep sending them too after the baby is born which has help me (as a first time mom) a TON! Good luck! Hope the sickness subsides soon!
Congratulations on your new baby! Ours is due Dec. 25th, and I'm also hoping it comes early. I am too much of a technophobe to figure out how to email you back, so I'm commenting here about backpacking also. I'm usually a very frugal backpacker, so I eat cheaply. I like easy pasta foods like Spaghetti or Velveeta shells and cheese. Also, bagels are great for lunch. Oatmeal is my staple breakfast when backpacking. Also, I always just cook on a little one burner stove. It's easy and although mine is the super-light kind, it works just fine. Sometimes we will have a fire and warm up some pre-cooked tin foil dinners and corn on the cob, if it's in season. Also, have a great time backpacking! I hope the morning sickness is gone. I've turned the corner on it.
Congratulations! We are excited for you guys! You will make great parents!!!
I can't believe I haven't checked your blog in sooo long! You and your sisters are so cute. I can't believe Lauren is graduated!It was so fun to see you! oh and congratulations again :):)
Post a Comment