Friday, April 17, 2009

March Madness 2


Well lets see we had two trips down to utah, a wedding and school got out. Those are pretty big events. Oh and General Conference and Easter and a trip to Utah. Then there was our 25 mile bike trip out to R-Mountain we had earlier today. I would have to say we have been pretty busy in the last month.

Here are some pictures of events:



We finally got a picture with the Utah sign!
(Sorry for the kissing photo, the other one had my hair standing up so I looked like a troll doll.)

My grandparents who lived in Denver for 50 years or so moved to Springville to be closer to family. We were able to stay with them both weekends that we went down.


Megan Luke turned 20! We were lucky enough to be invited to her surprise party!

Chanae with all the Wilson Boys.



David and I outside the Draper Temple.


Also David found an internship in Rexburg with the Epic Center. I looked looked for a job but finally decided to go to school this semester and even found a job on-campus that day. We are also coaching a YMCA soccer team in Idaho Falls. More pictures top come!

No comments: