Things are going well. We are approaching midterms and so excited to get them over with and get on with the holiday season. A couple of weekends ago we went and helped pick apples at Mel and Tom's house. It was fun and now I have lots of apples in my freezer to use one day. We stayed here for Conference Weekend and spent some times getting things done and relaxing. We went out Saturday and bought
materials for curtains. We also developed some of our wedding photos!And are now trying to figure out where to put them all. On Sunday in between sessions we went to Mesa Falls. It was really cold but SO BEAUTIFUL. That is my favorite part of Fall we hardly ever see colors in Texas. I had also never made it out to the sand dunes and Egin lake so he took me out there too. The weather got really cold and we even had snow this weekend. I had my practical exam this weekend for my basic skills class and our camp out was rescheduled due to the winter storm warnings. I was glad because I had been really worried about getting hypot
hermia or something. It was lucky though because it gave me more time to spend with the Wilsons! They were able to come down for Mothers Weekend. We went to David and Chanae's soccer game. The next night we went to Battle of the Dance and all ate crab chowder. David and I slipped away for a bit and went out for ice cream with Derek/ Katie and Chad/Annie . It was fun to catch up and eat Mill-Hollow ice cream.
3 comments:
It is so pretty there. It looks like you're having a good fun semester.
Where is Mesa Falls? Love your pict. This is aunt Janice http://janicesbeejays.blogspot.com/
I got pictures at mesa falls too when i did a baptism interview in West Yellowstone for the Ashton elders.
Post a Comment